WELCOME

hello y'all! welcome to IBK SPEAKS, hope you enjoy and relate with the information you get on here. Tell a friend about your new discovery. MARTIANSHIP is now official

Saturday 29 October 2011

INTRO

Hey family,

I figured before the year ended and we all jumped on the bang waggon of new years resolutions,I would start mine early on. For so long now I have had the vision of people hearing my music and understanding what the spaceshipboi movement was all about.  After winning the Enigma competition earlier this year; along came the interviews from radio stations, magazines and other forms of cyber media. I had an idea, a light bulb experience and rather than letting everyone else write about who IBK is. Why don't I write my own story.
So I want you all to sign up and follow your boi on this spaceship journey of fulfilling what I was put on this earth to do.

Now before you decide to be a regular visitor, one thing I can assure you is:
you'll be the first to hear the new records I put out
100percent inspired-ness-ness from the different daily experiences you'll find about me on this page ,
I will fulfill my promise of sharing with you the real hustle of being an independent artist within the Nigerian entertainment industry sharing with you the challenges of living a Christian life and how to maintain your stance with God where ever you find yourself. E no easy o! but grace is available.

So, if you are looking for a place full of inspiration, real stories,laughter,music and the good life. Then it is time to listen to IBK SPEAK....

No comments:

Post a Comment